Combined Cycle Power Plant Contractor
1. Professional personnel
2. Short delivery period
3. Perfect design
4. Trustworthy cooperators
Combined Cycle Power Plant:
Combined Cycle power plants are those which have both gas and steam turbines supplying power to the network. Combined cycle power plants employ more than one thermodynamic cycle -Rankine (steam) and Brayton (gas). In a combined cycle power plant, a gas turbine generator generates electricity and the waste heat is used to make steam to generate additional electricity through a steam turbine, which enhances the efficiency of electricity generation. Additionally, combined cycles are characterized by flexibility, quick part-load starting, suitability for both base-load and cyclic operation, and a high efficiency over a wide range of loads.
Combined Cycle Power Plant assets need to be flexible to meet rapidly fluctuating demand levels. As well, they need to remain reliable and demonstrate that every effort has been made to minimize environmental impacts and maximize efficiency. Ensuring flexible, reliable operation with minimum forced outages, implementing innovative strategies that reduce emissions and dealing with volatile power markets while achieving the lowest operating costs possible are the new industry reality.
To improve your business performance through better Safety, Reliability and Efficiency, RUNH offers a broad selection of solutions.
1. Control Solutions - Experion PKS capture and manage data and convert it to useful information to accomplish production goals.
2. Safety Solutions -Safety Manager employs a unique high-level diagnostics design that ensures certainty and reliability of operation.
3. Advanced Solutions- Runh Power Energy Solutions focus on improving the performance of processes and assets.
4. Simulation Solutions -UniSimTM is built from the best simulation technologies available to support improved performance throughout the lifecycle of the plant.
5. Field Solutions include a comprehensive line-up of process measurement and control solutions.
Runh Power has the fine and large global delivery and service organization. Our team of experts understands your processes, and can fully leverage best in class technologies to optimize your operations for improved business performanceRunh Power's open system approach offers complete lifecycle support, ensuring that multiple generations of Runh Power technology can work together. Third-party legacy systems can also be upgraded and integrated into Honeywell solutions.
For the Power Generation industry, Runh power is a full scope provider of control systems, safety systems, field solutions, advanced applications, project engineering, E&I construction, project management, and installation, startup and commissioning services.
6. Project reference list